2v2 gg!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vrangorn
Administrator
Administrator

favorite game : AoT

PostSubject: 2v2 gg!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:19 pm

I did allright here but could use some feedback on Ra I think. GMinor God choice and stuff was fcked :S

Feedback plz!

http://www.rts-sanctuary.com/index.php?portal=RTS&showtopic=216048

Immortal : 'jalzii, skywalkii haha. They have pet names!
I want Immortii Very Happy'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Immortal
spammeur
spammeur

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 gg!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:42 pm

your achaic build order was really bad :/ don't build obelisks, use your pharaoh to scout out aorund your base. so u will know if u want to hunt during archaic, or if you just want to fast farm. u don't need to do too much scouting with your pharao, just a bit. enough to find your 2nd gold/maybe forward tc, and if there's any good food sources nearby that will allow u to get classical without having to farm.

you need to micro during battles. an example is when you started making camels. camels are pretty crappy units in most situations. they don't even do bonus damage vs archers. the reason they're effective against archers, is because they're so fast. so use a small group of camels to draw his chariots' arrows while your petsuchos and ca kill his. you were just wasting tons of resources on spamming units into the battle and letting them die.
another quick example is when he would focus fire all of his ca fire onto your petsuchos. pull the petsuchos back, save him from dying and also kill his chariots running forward.

you need to spend your resources like 10 minutes earlier lol. on armory upgrades/ military upgrades, etc. (fortify ur tc's too). You do ok on getting eco ups, but you have a ton of resources just sitting there. they're useless sitting in the bank, so spend them ^^.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vrangorn
Administrator
Administrator

favorite game : AoT

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 gg!   Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:45 pm

Ye ik, But didn't know what to do with ra^^. Point taken at microing^^ been a while

Immortal : 'jalzii, skywalkii haha. They have pet names!
I want Immortii Very Happy'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2v2 gg!   

Back to top Go down

2v2 gg!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sky_ :: Age Of Mythology :: Replays :: AoT recs-
Jump to: